Gridhra is a web based debugger and visualization tool for parallel applications on the Grid. Designed specifically to meet the scalability and heterogeneity concerns in a grid, this tool offers a unified interface for performing both correctness and performance debugging of grid-enabled parallel applications. Deployed as a web tool, Gridhra frees the user from the hassles of remote debugging and performance visualization of such applications. With a feature-rich graphical user interface, Gridhra masks all the complexities involved in debugging distributed applications.
- Caters to the heterogeneity of the resources on the grid.
- Offers a rich GUI wizard for masking all the intricacies involved in generating the job description and submitting it.
- Supports Source Level Debugging of MPICH-G2 applications.
- Supports logical grouping of processes for issuing debugging commands collectively.
- Provides a visual depiction of the application flow, in coherence with the source code.
- Offers a comprehensive, visual depiction of the Call Graph sequence of the application, along with the time spent in each routine.
- Provides a Time Line representation of the communication events in the application.
- Provides communication -computation breakup, both process-wise and application-wise.
- Highlights the frequently used calls and time spent in each of them.